Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hain Na Chicken

Last week, our stove was dismantled because Mike wanted to clean the whole thing. So what was I to do for dinner? Mike wanted to grill outside but I felt that it ws so much hassle, so I opted to use the slow cooker.

I cleaned the chicken legs which were already fully thawed out.
Washed them very well, and then patted them dry.
I placed them in a bowl, placed about 3 tbsp. salt on top.
Then I grated about 2 inches of ginger on top of the chicken.
I massaged the chicken and ginger together and placed them on the slow cooker.
There were left over cut up leeks and poured it in as well.
I poured about 2 tbsp. water on top of it and covered with the lid.
Turning the setting at high Then left.

2 hours later, I came back and had the chicken..so good, ayos na ang kasunod.

No comments: