Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Spices of Life

Sorry guys but I just wasn't myself this month with all that's been happening. Death, Deadlines and Dumbness. So what do I do when all these things happen to me....Just stare at the wall and do nothing. Why? Because what else is there to do but strategize my game plan of life after that bump off the road of human existence.

Death means loss. In my case, it was my mother who passed away. It is a physical death that all living beings will one day experience. And in these situations, we just have to hang on to the moments and memories we were left with and move on...That's the staring on the wall, and the doing nothing for me.

And the deadlines? I am coming out with a cookbook using my new knowledge in food styling and food photography. I am also writing my memoirs, plus the biography of someone dear to me. (Secret).

And of course, there's the deadline of wanting to be a size 4, or to loose 20 pounds within a couple of months. Am just being too ambitious, but hey! If people can keep on running in marathons or races, why can't I have my own thing? To each his own deadlines and goals!

Oh and the dumbness part! Everyone thinks that Mike and I have a great relationship. And you know what ? We do! But there comes a time in a girl's life that I would doubt mainly because hubby is so outgoing and is surrounded by women! Young women!!!! Here's a sample scenario of what am feeling!

There was once a wife so jealous that when her husband came home one night and she couldn't find hairs on his jackets she yelled at him, "Great, so now you're cheating on me with a bald woman!"

The next night, when she didn't smell any perfume, she yelled again by saying, "She's not only bald, but she's too cheap to buy any perfume!"

And why did this come about? A few days ago, Mike was at a party and met two young women. One, he had a crush on and the other was being flirtatious with him. Now he was curious if polyamory relationships could work out at these times. So that made me think and at that particular moment felt sorry for myself that youth is now my rival.

But as I ponder hard, I realized that experience and wisdom was my strength. And added to that, hubby has always declared his devotion and undying love. And you know what? In that aspect he has never failed me, so why am I complaining? After all, we are all responsible in creating our own reality. And if you want to add flavor to your life, you can make it tooth aching sweet or spicy hot! Which will it be?


when your hubby tells you he has tried your friend's 'panty' , you have to clarify, because it might be true but it's not what you think...right?...(wink! wink!)..btw, this is tea from the Andes mountain lands

No comments: